الخميس، 9 أبريل 2009

Best iPhone Ad

Back in January when the iPhone 3G was first announced, I must admit that I really really really wanted one. Being unsure of how the GPS will be tackled. GPS-enabled devices being prohibited to use around here. It's slick & shiny, and the touch screen. I'm a HUGE fan of touch-screens. They give me mental orgasms. The want intensified as more news was leaked. I was almost ready to start saving for one. Being on a volunteer job, starting to save for something is a no-nonsense matter.

Up until weeks ago, when daddy - on a whim - bought the HTC Dual Touch. This meant that I would get his imate jasjam. We have this inheritance thing going on. It offered much more than my previous dingy monochrome Nokia could. But that had to come at a price. I'm someone who spends a considerable portion of the day driving. So I have to know how to blindly answer calls, and handle text messages. In this department: jasjam = epic fail. I never grow my nails, and a stylus + Cairo traffic is a recipe for disaster.

So in spirit of not wanting an iPhone 3G anymore, I give you this..

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

من فضلك اترك تعليق